Project Hate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Hate

Project Hate: Current Status 10% Winterlove.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apply for memebr status.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Icy

Apply for memebr status. Empty
PostSubject: Apply for memebr status.   Apply for memebr status. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 10:55 am

Hello, im Icy, my real name is Age.. and i love to play Runescape/Silab, im not going to beg for moderator rank, but im just going to ask for member status, my total lvl is 1450 now and it is growing,, but i would like to have a member status.. Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
sidewinder24

PostSubject: Re: Apply for memebr status.   Apply for memebr status. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 11:56 am

hey man was sup i would really love member status cuz i really wanna wear my member items and use them and all that shit so plz make me have member status....???? Laughing Very Happy Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
saradudeownz

PostSubject: Re: Apply for memebr status.   Apply for memebr status. EmptyTue May 27, 2008 12:06 pm

hey im saradudeownz (lvl 108) and my name is billy. I would like to be a mod because i like the control kind off stuff , so i would mind to be a mod but a member would just be fine but if i could i would love to be a mod and i try my hardest to do a good job of it , but still i, i would love to be a member cause i would love to have the stuff that mems get lol!.
Very Happy thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply for memebr status.   Apply for memebr status. Empty

Back to top Go down

Apply for memebr status.
Page 1 of 1